Message from the President
|Trade name||Kunohe Seimitsu Co., Ltd.|
|Business content||Cutting/Manufacture and sale of precision parts
Design and manufacture and sale of spring probes
Development and manufacture and sale of electronic equipment
CEO Yukio Serizawa
Director Takeo Saito
Director Naoya Oikawa
Director Nobuyuki Nakamura
Director Jun Kanno
Director Naoto Kanaya
Auditor Ryo Kawamura
- June 1973
Started as Kunohe branch factory of Iwate Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
- April 1978
Became Kunohe Precision Ltd. and started production of parts for watches
- October 1986
Relocated to the current location (former Esashi Family Junior High School)
- April 1997
Started production of spring probes
- August 2001
Introduced NC automatic lathes
- July 2006
Changed company name to Kunohe Precision Co., Ltd.
- April 2017
Became a part of the SER Corporation group.
- April 2017
Established the Morioka factory in Yuzawa, Morioka City
- October 2017
Morioka factory relocated to the current location (Mitake, Morioka City)
- September 2019
Introduced a machining center
- December 2019
Established a production system capable of producing 4,000,000 spring probes per month.
Quality and environmental policy
We aim to manufacture products of the highest quality in the world.
We will conduct production activities that are rooted in the local community and consider the global environment, and will work towards the realization of a sustainable society.
1. In Iwate, a beautiful city rich in nature, we will manufacture products of the highest quality and launch them into the world.
2. We strive for continuous improvement in all production activities.
3. We will work to reduce environmental impact and permanently protect this beautiful natural environment.
4. We aim to be a company that lives together with the local community and is needed by the local community.
- Head Office: 30-2, Esashiya 10, Kunohe-mura, Kunohe-gun, Iwate Prefecture
- TEL：0195-42-2821 FAX：0195-42-3556
- Morioka Factory: 5-2-15 Mitake, Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture
- TEL：019-613-3466 FAX：019-613-3588